20070628

Disengaged



Damn!
After a long period of deadly sickness and unconscious…
My beloved cell phone finally dead…

I got this cell phone even before Nokia Indonesia launch it.
That’s because I was really dreamt it as my first cell phone.
Then I was really engaged with this N-Gage for about 3.5 years having it in my pocket.
I always love her and even declared didn’t want to sell this cell phone even I have a new one (I thought I could be at least 1 year later or more).
What can I say? Now she’s gone and I must accept this disengagement.


Biography:

Vendor : Nokia
Series : N
Name : Gage
Generation : 1st
Date of birth : Q4 2003
Mortal date : Q2 2007
Birth place : Singapore
Death place : Bandung
Character : Fun, easy going, easy sms, fast sms, comfort button, Symbian descendant, slow worker but reliable, pretty but tough…
Cause of Death: Radioactive Radiation (my version)
High Voltage Shock (other version)




R.I.P. my friend!

Now, I’m waiting for a new mate, codename SGH i600…
Let’s hope we’ll get along very well, trouble free for at least the same period or even more…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

LazioFever.com is having tecnical problems and will not be back befor September.
In the meantime, you can join us at www.xtratime.org then go to Forum and find Lazio. Most of us are there.